IT Support Analyst
Research and development - Dalgety Bay
Ingenico is a global leader in the Fintech market, with more than three decades of experience. Its footprint gives scale to its projects and talent. Innovation is part of our DNA, and our diverse community of experts keeps anticipating the evolution of commerce worldwide. We are shaping the future of payment.
Our team comprises 8,000+ people spread around the globe, representing 78 different nationalities. We are proud of the diversity and professionalism of our employees. Whether they work in technical or business support functions, they all contribute to our success as the global leader in seamless payment. We believe in making the company and its people successful, together.
In our office in Dalgety Bay, UK we are currently looking for:
IT Support Analyst
About the role
The main purpose of the role is to be part of the IT Support Team and be responsible for providing 1st and 2nd line support for Ingenico UK’s office IT infrastructure, undertaking initial fault diagnosis, dealing with support queries, new requests and resolving problems.
- Support all office desktops (troubleshooting, installation, configuration, applications, anti-virus etc.)
- Administer Windows Server 2008/2012, Active Directory and Exchange 365
- Support iPhone/Android devices and desk phone systems (mobile & VoIP)
- Support office printers
- Be responsible for office hardware, software asset and license management
- Support video conference systems
- Support remote access facilities
- Order supplies for IT office assets
- Document procedures and systems
- Respond to and resolve helpdesk issues within agreed timescales
- Attain working knowledge of all Ingenico NER office IT systems
- Proven track record and experience in desktop support
- In-depth support knowledge of Microsoft Windows XP, 7, 10
- In-depth support knowledge of Microsoft Office (2003, 2010, 365)
- Active Directory and Exchange Server 2003, 2010 administration
- Administration of Microsoft Windows Servers (2008, 2012), Active Directory and Exchange 365
- Desirable: iPhones/Android management, Veritas BackupExec, Symantec Anti-Virus
- Excellent communications with internal customers, both written and verbal
- Positive attitude towards problem solving
- Ability to work well independently or as a team member in an open office environment
- Ability to plan and prioritize
- Deal promptly with emergency events
- Excellent level of spoken and written English (essential)
Apply for this job
Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!