Software Support Engineer
Research and development - Prague, Czech Republic
Ingenico is a global leader in the fintech market, with more than three decades of experience. Its footprint gives scale to projects and talents. Innovation is part of our DNA and our diverse community of experts keep anticipating the evolution of commerce worldwide. We are shaping the future of payment.
Our team comprises 8,000+ people spread around the globe representing 78 different nationalities. We are proud of the diversity and professionalism of our employees. Whether they work in technical or business support functions, they all contribute to our success as the global leader in seamless payment. We believe in making the company and people successful, together.
In our office in Prague, Czech Republic we are currently looking for:
Software Support Engineer
Main purpose of the role is to providing technical support service for customers and partners from Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia and Poland for EFT POS Terminals and other electronic payment solutions provided by Ingenico Group.
- Online consultation of customers and partners for operation of EFT POS Terminal networks and software solutions (email, phone, jira-tickets)
- Software delivery: packages preparation and deliveries using online tools
- Technical support of customers during UAT process, maintenance of Issues & Requirements Lists
- Technical support for certifications with payment systems (MasterCard, VISA etc.) including software packages, configuration profiles, certification applications & reports. Interaction with payment systems.
- Technical support on Integration projects (ECR, petrol, transportation, vending etc.) including requirements analysis, test equipment setup, integration tests on site
- Technical support of Cloud users
- Reports to development team bugs and issues lists, field experience, new requests for improvement
- Proactive interaction with customers: information on new SW deliveries, software roadmaps
- Providing SW packages to Operation for terminal preparation procedures
- Writing documentation (installation & maintenance instructions)
- Minimum 1 year of experience in technical support role
- Previous experience in Payment industry would be beneficial
- Good knowledge in software engineering field
- Good knowledge of principles of telecommunication networks and equipment functionality
- Knowledge of programming languages (C, C++, Java) would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills with ability to work with different nationalities
- Able to work under pressure
- English and Czech fluent required